The management team has an extensive history of success as well as an excellent network in the Austrian and German real estate market. During the last 12 years properties worth over 2.0 billion have been purchased and sold by the management and were attended in the asset management. To maintain and create value are superior principles. JR PARTNERS stands for professional and sustainable control of all processes in the value chain of property Investments.
Johannes Roth-Pollack-Parnau has 27 years’ experience in the industrial- and the real estate sector as well as in the IT industry. He gathered extensive experience as managing director and CFO in various companies. 2008 he founded a property investment club focusing on property investments in Austria, Germany and Romania.
Mr. Roth holds an MBA with focus on finance of the Open University UK. Mr. Roth is married with 2 children.
Johannes Rudnay has more than 14-years’ experience in residential and nonresidential property investment. As managing director he was largely responsible for the controlling and development of a listed company. Under his leadership the portfolio was doubled and various closed-end real estate funds of the Deutsche Bank subsidiary DWS have been successfully structured and positioned. He gathered extensive experience as manager and board member in various investment and development companies like the conwert Immobilien Invest SE, KWG Kommunale Wohnen AG, Eyemaxx Real Estate, Raiffeisen Zentralbank.
Mr. Rudnay holds an MBA of the Grand Ecole ESC Rennes and a Bachelor Honors in Business Management of the Queen Margaret University Scotland. Mr. Rudnay is married with 4 children.
The advisory board has specific technical knowledge, a long history of success, and an excellent network. The advisory board serves the management of the company as experienced counselor. Main task of the advisory board is to be regularly available on a consulting basis.
PROF. DIPL. ING. MAG. FRIEDRICH RÖDLER
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Erste Bank Group AG and of Erste Bank der österreichischen Sparkassen AG
- Foundation Council
- Member of the Technical Committee for Tax Law of the Chamber of Public Accountants
2011 – 2013: Member of the Management Board of PwC Europe AG (Frankfurt)
2001 – 2013: Senior Partner, PwC PricewaterhouseCoopers Austria
1990 – 2001: Partner, Price Waterhouse Austria
1976 – 1990: Arthur Andersen Austria
Note: Mr. Rödler is partner of an investment of JR Partners GmbH and as such client of JR Partners GmbH.
MAG. CHRISTIAN MAYER
- Foundation Council and Supervisory Board
- 1992 – 1994 Chairman of Alliott Peierson International London, dem internationalen Prüfungs- und Beratungsnetzwerk der GMC-Gaier, Mayer & Comp. GmbH
- Sworn and certified court expert (until 2015)
- Member of the expert committee for commercial law and audit as well as tax law; member of the examination commission for tax consultants and auditors; Chamber of Chartered Accountants (until 2015)
- Vice President of the Austrian Institute of Chartered Accountants 1997 – 1999 and 2006 – 2010
Since 2005 Individual Auditor in the consulting field
2003-2005 Manager gmc-unitreu Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Steuerberatungs GmbH
2003 Merger of Unitreu Wirschaftstreuhandgesellschaft mbH to gmc-unitreu Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Steuerberatungs GmbH
1992-1994 Chairman Alliot Peierson International
1981-2003 Manager GMC-Gaier, Mayer Comp. GesmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Steuerberatungsgesellschaft
1974-1981 Südosttreuhand AG (today Ernst & Young)